Have your own tools and supplies to make this tiered tray? Just purchase this SVG listing and receive an email with an instant download so you can get crafting right away!
If, for any reason, you have any issues opening up the files, just shoot me an email and I'll help walk you through it.
How to use this file...
- 10" bottom round and 8" top round are made from one layer of 1/8" baltic birch plywood
- Rims/walls are cut from 1/4" draftboard - I prefer to use two layers to make the side walls taller, though image shows only one layer
- Because only one 10" ring can be cut from each piece of draftboard, to avoid waste, I have included a split 10" ring that can be used as the bottom layer of the two-layer side wall/rim.
- I also use the center small round to glue under the top 8" to add some extra height between layers (see photos).
- Three knob legs can be purchased on Amazon (pack of 10): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VKLJX5M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Tray hardware can be purchased on Amazon (pack of 6): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08NPLYFB8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1