Have your own tools and supplies to make this adorable project? Just purchase this SVG listing and receive an email with an instant download so you can get crafting right away!
If, for any reason, you have any issues opening up the files, just shoot me an email and I'll help walk you through it.
Once you download the file:
- We use 1/8" Baltic Birch Plywood and use the "Medium Maple Plywood" settings on the Glowforge.
- The solid rectangle is the back/base piece. The red numbers on this piece should be scored.
- The rectangle with shapes is the top piece of the puzzle that gets glued to the back/base.
- The shape cutouts are glued to the shape cutouts from the rectangle so the shapes are two layers thick.
- The number cutouts are glued to the top of the double-layered shapes as handles.